At Westwind Medical Associates in El Paso, Texas, Dr. Mina Haidarian and her family medicine staff provide quality, compassionate care for a comprehensive range of acute and chronic illnesses, as well as minor injuries.
We stress patient education, preventive care, and lifestyle changes to prevent medical problems or diseases before they become an issue. We would like our patients to be healthy and only need to visit us once a year or as needed.
That's why we promote healthy eating habits and exercise to attain and maintain a healthy weight. In addition, we offer preventive screenings, women's health services and on site lab services.
Primary Care Services
- Colds and coughs, sore throat, earaches, fever and flu
- Upper respiratory conditions (sinusitis, allergies)
- Diarrhea and nausea
- Cuts and wound care (stitches and sutures)
- Rashes and other dermatologic conditions
- Migraine headaches
- Urinary tract infections
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- GERD and other gastrointestinal problems
- Hypothyroid and other endocrine disorders
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart disease
- COPD, asthma and other pulmonary diseases
Westwind Medical Associates also provides a broad spectrum of health care services for children and adolescents, including routine well-baby and well-child exams, childhood immunizations/vaccinations, and physicals for school and sports. Whether your child has an ear infection, sore throat, cough, fever, diaper rash, or other pediatric condition, you can trust Dr. Haidarian to get your child on the road to recovery as soon as possible.
For your convenience, we also provide the following services on-site:
- Lab tests
- Well child visits
- Comprehensive physicals
- School and sports physicals
- Preventive screenings
- Pediatric and adult immunizations (including flu and pneumonia vaccines)
For an El Paso primary care doctor devoted to you and your family, visit Dr. Mina Haidarian. Call us today at (915) 845-4600 and our friendly staff will gladly make an appointment for you. You can also request an appointment online.
Primary Care Doctor in El Paso, TX
To learn more about common diseases and conditions, visit our Patient Education Library.